Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner have just stolen all headlines after they stepped out in Los Angeles and fans got a good view of her growing baby bump. Apart from the fact that they also looked like the ultimate power couple. But all this aside, we’re taking a look at something far more important. Much like other musicians, Joe Jonas uses his social media platform to tease upcoming releases, shower us with adorable photos of him and Sophie but ever so often, he also saves the day with his hilarious meme-like content. And we’re giving you a scoop full of just that…
Photo Credits: Joe Jonas Official Instagram
2. What did we tell ya? There’s nothing more to be said about this post.
3. Honestly, we really don’t know where to look.
4. We’ll take your word for it, Joe. It’s a good idea, atleast you’ll never be hungry.
5. Speaking of gloves, I think Mr. Jonas has something to say… 6. We’d go with the pizza. His dog seems to agree. 7. Sometimes, we wonder if this keeps Joe Jonas up at night. What would a Jonas Brothers remix of ‘Old Town Road’ sound like??
8. Joe, are you sure you have everything under control? It looks like he’s mastered the art of a perfect poker face.
9. Once again, the contrast between that caption and the picture has us shook. The bowl cut has a personality of its own.
10. We thought we’d end with this, nothing meme-worthy about it but the point is, you see how unpredictable Joe Jonas is??He morphs from handsome superstar to the ultimate millennial meme in the blink of an eye.But perhaps that’s just what makes him so special.
By: Nina Karun