Every week in international music brings a whole lot of news. From new releases, to surprising revelations and all the drama the who’s who of music get up to, there’s always a ton of news to stay caught up on. And well, IndigoMusic.com has got you covered.
Here’s a look at all that happened in the music world, in pictures.
2.. SUGA of BTS released his second mixtape “D-2” without a warning, and drove ARMY crazy. This marks his second release under the moniker “Agust D”.
Photo Credit: BigHit Entertainmet’s Official Twitter
3. Lorde revealed that a new album is on the way. This release will mark her comeback in music after 3 long years.
Photo Credit: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
4. Lana Del Rey found herself in hot water after calling out the hypocrisy of pop music critics. Her initial statement, and defense following the backlash has made fans world over upset.
Photo Credit: Mat Hayward/Getty Images
5. Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber were accused of chart manipulation by rapper 6ix9ine. Their song “Stuck with U” hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and 6ix9ine was not happy.
Photo Credit: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for AG
6. Following the Lana Del Rey drama, Doja Cat found herself trending on Twitter with #DojaCatisoverParty. But this is an entirely different scandal.
Photo Credit; Doja Cat’s Official Instagram
7. Sia released a brand new song titled “Tomorrow”. The track features her upcoming music film.
Photo Credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images
8. Machine Gun Kelly and actress Megan Fox made headlines when they were seen getting hot and heavy inside a car. Megan Fox recently starred in his music video.
Photo Credit: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic
9. Doja Cat hopped onto a remix of The Weeknd’s track “In Your Eyes”. The rapper features on the track, showing us a side of hers we haven’t heard before.
Photo Credit: The Weeknd’s Official Twitter
10. Former member of Pink Floyd, Roger Waters, reignited a public feud with bandmate David Gilmour, alleging that Gilmour has banned him from the Pink Floyd website.
Photo Credit: Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images
By: Ahalya Narayanan