Rihanna is one of the game changers in the music industry. The Barbadian singer has evolved a lot since her pre-Roc Nation days, whether you know her as the Caribbean Queen, the ‘good girl gone bad,’ RiRi or simply Rih.
She launched her Savage X Fenty lingerie collection in 2018 and her Fenty Beauty range of cosmetics and skincare products in 2017. In addition, RiRi’s style never fails to turn heads, whether she’s getting ready for the red carpet or just going for a stroll.
There is no denying that Rihanna has made a huge impact on music, as evidenced by her fans who will wait a lifetime for RiRi’s next album and her performance at the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show. Check out her biggest hits below!
- We Found Love feat. Calvin Harris
- This Is What You Came For (Calvin Harris Featuring Rihanna)
- Love The Way You Lie (Eminem Featuring Rihanna)
- Rude Boy
- What’s My Name? feat. Drake
- Russian Roulette
- Stay feat. Mikky Ekko
- Don’t Stop The Music
- The Monster (Eminem Featuring Rihanna)
- Live Your Life (T.I. Featuring Rihanna)
- Wild Thoughts (DJ Khaled Featuring Rihanna & Bryson Tiller)