To ensure better protection of Your privacy, We provide this notice explaining Our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Application.
- “Application” shall mean and refer to Indigo Mobile App.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 3.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Application.
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us.
In order to use the services of this Application, You are required to register Yourself and create an account by providing certain information (described below) or login using your facebook account. In either instance, we collect the following information from you:
- User name;
- Email Id;
- Mobile number
- Facebook Basic Profile details like Gender, Date of Birth .
3. Information Collected:
We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your address, Your age, Your email address, You Gender, You Marital Status and Your Phone Number.
- Facebook username, Facebook public profile, Date of Birth, Marital Status on face book, other activities on face book, including but not limited to other applications and pages the user follows or likes.
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of Your device when connected to the Internet.
We use data collection device known as “cookies” at certain stages of use of Our Application. “Cookies” are small files situated on Your mobile/ computer/ device’s hard disk that assists Us in providing customised services. A cookie helps us analyse your preferences by, for example, recording the number of times you have used the Application, and help us in tailoring our services to suit your interests. Further, there are certain features of the Application that are available only through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether You register on the Application or not. However, a “cookie” does not give Us access to your device.
You may choose to disable the “cookie” feature on Your device. But this may prevent full utilization of the services provided by the Application.
5. External Links on the Applications:
The Application may include advertisements hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Application, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
We allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when you use the Application.
6. Our Use of Your Information:
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to out Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal Information may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
You further acknowledge that this Application may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Application.
8. Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties:
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any Personal Information about You and/or disclosed by You to Third Parties.
- 8.2 Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent and/ or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through use of Our Application and related services, throughout the world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your experience of using the Application. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs). We may also disclose Your Personal Information, such as but not limited to Your credit or debit card number to Our online payment gateway.
- 8.3 Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.
Any information that you make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
You may request details of the Your Personal Information collected and/ disclosed by Us. Such a request may be made to the Customer Support Desk at [email protected].
9. Control of Your Password:
When You create an account with Indigo Mobile App, You will be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. It is important that You protect it against unauthorised access of Your account and information by choosing Your password carefully, keeping Your password and device secure by signing out after using Our services and exercising caution in disclosing Your password if needed.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another User at any time. Further, if You choose to disclose Your password to any Third Party, You are solely responsible for all actions taken with Your account information and password, including fees. If You lose control of Your password, You may lose substantial control over Your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on Your behalf. Therefore, in the event of loss of Your password, You should immediately change Your password. Further, You agree to notify Us immediately if You suspect any consistent unauthorized use of Your account or access to Your password even after changing it.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outsideIndigo Mobile App. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
11. Other Information Collectors
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS